We envision a world where patients with cancer receive an effective drug the first time. About 30% of patients have mutations in their DNA that indicate they’ll respond well to certain drugs; we develop drugs for the other 70%. We combined our drug, NMI-900, with a unique diagnostic that measures RNA rather than DNA. Our approach has the potential to select the right patient, improve survival, and limit side effects. In 5 years, we look forward to regulatory approval in AML and helping patients.